Monday, November 15, 2010

A quilt for Mackenzie Rhea

ALL DONE!!!









@ November 26, 2010
Its getting there!



@ November 24, 2010
I picked the embroidered fabric up today!! Super happy with it


@ November 20, 2010
I cut out most of the pieces for the front and back today... now it is a waiting game for the embroidered pieces.
That said here is the front all laid out


here is the back  

 

@ November 16, 2010
Mackenzie Rhea's quilt is started. It is to be a Fandango quilt here is an example, with a 6" square pattern for the back. I have submitted fabric to the embroidery shop and so now it is a waiting and cutting game... YAY!


@ the beginning
I have started Mackenzie Rhea's quilt! My sister and I worked through several fabric choices and found a good variety of color. The quilt is to be reversible. One side will be only 6 in squares random pattern and the front will be a pattern that incorporates squares and rectangles. Here
is the fabric:
Fabrics

No comments:

Post a Comment