Monday, October 25, 2010

TeePee hide out

http://www.poshtots.com/Gifts/Gifts-by-Recipient/Gifts-for-Girls/Watermelon-Paisley-Teepee/16/198/1306/24364/PoshProductDetail.aspx

These are on PoshTots website. I have been trying to figure out how to make one of these and have decided that you could use 4 dow rods and regular cotton. I am still trying to figure out dimensions but if you look at the site the floor in this is just a blanket that you purchase separate. They are just for post that the kid can move on their own and set up anywhere. They fold up small and can be stuck in any corner. I think this would be a neat gift for any kid! More to come...

I am looking for dow rods in  longer lengths. I have found 36 in but no longer. If you know where to look let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment