Monday, October 25, 2010

Hair Bow hanger.


 My daughter has one of these that I purchased locally and I think I have figured out a great way to make them. Basically thick cardboard. You cut it out in the bodice shape that you want. Hot glue batting on top and cover with fabric of choice. Then hot glue the tulle and ribbons on top for and use tied tulle for the hanger... I am getting ahead of myself in thoughts. But I hope to making a few of these soon.

@ October 30, 2010
I cut foam board and glued thin quilt batting to it, then covered the front with a patterned broad clot. I then added the ribbons and tulle with hot glue. After completing the front I flipped the bow hanger over and glued fabric rolling edges in. I did not sew any of this, only used hot glue. The bows I Googled a how to video to get the appropriate bow style. Total cost of making it myself was less than $5


No comments:

Post a Comment